Here are some of our favorite restaurants in each area of Park City:
Historic Main Street Restaurants
With the highest concentration of restaurants and bars in Park City, Main Street offers dining options for every visitor.
350 Main Street Brasserie:($$$)
- 350 Main offers steaks and seafood to salads and pasta dishes in an elegant, yet casual historic building on Main Street. There is a large dining room upstairs and smaller private rooms downstairs that are ideal for private parties and intimate gatherings.
- Chimayo features southwestern style dishes with an atmosphere that matches its culinary roots. With an eclectic menu featuring interesting specials, Chimayo offers diners a creative option in the spirit of the American Southwest.
- One of Park City’s finest Restaurants, Grappa is worth the uphill climb to its location at the top of Main Street. Grappa’s European influences are apparent in both the wine and food selections. Diners are greeted by an excellent wait staff and will be delighted with Grappa’s authentic old-world atmosphere.
Main Street Pizza Noodle:($$)
- One of Park City’s best family restaurants, “Pizza Noodle,” has a fun menu of pizza and pasta dishes in a laid back and casual atmosphere. Order at the counter and then sit back and relax while the friendly staff brings your meal to you.
- Serving only USDA Prime beef, the Prime Steakhouse is the place to go if you are looking for an excellent steak dinner in a sophisticated environment. With sizzling steaks served from an a la Carte menu, the Prime Steakhouse can not be missed.
- Adjacent to the Town Lift Plaza on Lower Main Street, Butchers offers both fine dining and pub-style fare. You can find this excellent establishment in the Caledonian Condo Hotel.
If you’re looking for someplace with smaller crowds than Main Street (not to mention ample parking), head over to Prospector Square, where you will find some great restaurants.
Blind Dog Cafe:($$$$)
- A favorite among both Park City locals and visitors, the Blind Dog is two restaurants in one. One side features an excellent menu of steaks, salads and seafood, while the other side is one of Park City’s finest sushi bars.
- Another local favorite in Prospector Square is Nacho Mamma’s Mexican Restaurant. Step inside for some of their famous salsa and exceptional Mexican dishes. The Hoppin’ Jalapeno Room is a favorite for both kids and adults.
- Located across the street from the Prospector Lodge and Conference Center is the Grub Steak Restaurant, a veteran establishment that has been serving steaks, seafood and continental fare for nearly 30 years. The salad bar is one of the best anywhere in Utah.
Deer Valley Resort Area
Known for having many of the best on-mountain lodges and restaurants among North American Ski Resorts, Deer Valley is also home to several world-class restaurants with exceptional food and service.
The Glitertind (Stein Erikson’s Lodge):($$$$$)
- Located in Deer Valley’s Silver Lake area and consistently rated as one of the finest restaurants in Utah, the Glitertind lives up to its prestigious reputation and delivers exceptional fare with world-class service. While dining at the Stein Erikson Lodge may cost a bit more than other area restaurants, it is and experience that will not be soon forgotten.
- Also located in Deer Valley’s Silver Lake area, the Goldener Hirsh Lodge is another top dining destination in the Park City Area. The intimate setting and unique menu featuring nightly specials creates an individual atmosphere that should not be missed if you enjoy fine dining.
The Stew Pot:($$)
- If you stop in the Deer Valley Plaza in the Snow Park Area, you will find the Stew Pot. The Stew Pot is one of Deer Valley’s best known secrets. Featuring a fantastic lunch menu with homemade soups and stews, this little gem also serves up sensational salads and excellent sandwiches.
Park City Resort Area
While the Base of Park City Resort is only one mile from historic Main Street, don’t miss the excellent selection of dining options nearby.
- A landmark at Park City Mountain’s Resort Center, Baja Cantina serves as a great lunch stop, an après ski bar and a fine choice for dinner. With multiple varieties of margaritas and a Mexican menu to go with them, Baja Cantina is the place to go in Park City for Mexican food.
The Canyons Resort
Visitors to the Canyons Resort now have more dining options than ever before. From a local pub to fine dining, you don’t need to take a cab anymore if you want to eat out.
- Located in The Grand Summit Resort Hotel, the Cabin offers excellent food in the comfort and convenience of a world-class condominium hotel.
- After a day on the slopes at the Canyons, unwind and revel at Smokies, the locals’ choice for a beer and some great bar-style munchies. With a big screen TV, Smokies is the place to watch Sunday football after a day on the snow.
- Located at the base of the Gondola in the Grand Summit Hotel, Doc’s bar provides a slightly more sophisticated atmosphere for an après ski beverage. With delicious appetizers and a well-supplied bar, Doc’s is the place to be seen after a day on the snow.